Purpose : To provide a faster and timely solution to the traditional methods where a lot of time is consumed towards the survey and inspection of quarries/mines.
Inspection of Stockpiles
- Stockpile measurement can be done at a faster pace and more often at a cost much lower than traditional methods
- A single hub measurement and management for all stockpile volumes
- Detailing on the total available quantity and location of site materials.
- Avoid physical pile up of data as the same can be recorded in to the system for any number of times.
Excavation of Mines
- Efficient management of logistics for the excavation purposes.
- Visualize the entire mine site with a birds eye-view with its
- relevant details from the aerial level
- Comparison of sites possible for better production-planning
- Track the continuous productions/excavations
- Quick Identification of routes to the destination mines in case of complex geography.
Site Monitoring of Safety and Compliance
Use of aerial survey by using drones also gives a continuous check on the adherence of site-staff safety and compliance and that its in line with the government regulations or as per the legal system of the land.